Many eCommerce retailers see Shopping Abandoned Carts as lost sales and many see them as potential customers they can recover. If you can track the abandoned carts on your store, then you can mark them as potential leads that can be converted into sales. But the question is how you will track the abandoned carts on your eCommerce website.
Meet PrestaShop Abandoned Cart module which analyzes your website’s visitors and marks abandoned carts after a specified time period. After marking and identifying the shopping abandoned carts, the module sends the customers regular follow-up emails to encourage them to come back to your website and complete their purchase.
The Abandoned Cart module sends various kinds of reminders such as reminder emails, popup reminders on the website, and web browser notifications. The module also allows you to send discounts and coupon codes in the emails which increase the chances of conversions on your website. Let’s discuss the features of the module in brief.
Key Features of the PrestaShop Abandoned Cart module:
- To identify the Abandoned Carts on your website, the module analyses and monitors the shopping behavior of the visitors on your website. If the visitors leave the website after adding the item to the cart but without completing the order, the module marks that cart abandoned.
- Prestashop Email Follow up module sends regular follow-up emails to all these customers with the marked abandoned carts. These reminder emails are sent in order to remind about the incomplete order and to encourage them to complete it.
- The e-merchant can grab the customer’s attention by providing a discount on the left products. The Prestashop Email Follow up addon allows the admin to send discounted and non-discounted reminder emails. There are already readymade templates available in the admin interface but if the admin wants to create new templates or modify the current templates, he can do it easily from the admin panel.
- To get a better insight into the performance of the follow-up emails, the admin can compare the abandoned carts and the converted carts from the Analytics tab in the back office of the Prestashop Cart Abandoned addon.
- With this module, the store owner can also display a Popup reminder when the customer revisits the website. The Popup displays all the items added to the cart which can remind and encourage the customer to do the checkout.
- Prestashop Abandoned Cart module also allows the admin to remind and notify the customers by sending the web browser notifications when they are not active on the website.
- The addon is compatible with all the guidelines of the GDPR.
- The admin can review and test all the follow-up emails by sending them to a test email address from the Test mode tab.
- The Prestashop Abandoned Cart addon is completely mobile responsive.
For more details about this module, kindly visit the following links:
PrestaShop Abandoned Cart Product Page
PrestaShop Abandoned Cart Admin Demo
PrestaShop Abandoned Cart Front-end Demo
PrestaShop Abandoned Cart User Manual
For more information, kindly contact us on [email protected]