The Checkout process is one of the most important factors for an eCommerce website. If your checkout process is clean, smooth, and short, the customers will be less likely to leave the transaction in between the process.
Most of the buyers leave the transaction in between because of complex and time-consuming checkouts. According to a study, around 60% of the checkout on an eCommerce store end without a conversion.
Prestashop One Page Checkout module eliminates all the unnecessary steps from the checkout and incorporates the whole checkout process on a single page. The module allows the buyers to quickly fill in the required details and complete the order.
Prestashop Quick checkout addon also offers login with Social media networks including Facebook and Google which helps the customers to log in to the website without creating a separate account.
Let's take a look at the features of the PrestaShop One Page Checkout module:
1. Guest Checkout: With this addon, you can provide your customers 3 options to login i.e., Guest checkout in which the user can place an order without logging into the account, Register new users, or Login option for existing users.
2. Login with Facebook and Google: Social Login saves the user on creating a new account on the website and makes the login easy and quick. Many people trust social logins more than creating a new account as they don't like sharing their personal information with a new and unknown website.
3. Supports all payment methods: The Prestashop simplified checkout addon supports almost every payment method including Paypal, ccAvenue, Quickpay, Stripe, Braintree, etc.
4. Provides Multiple Shipping Services: The addon is compatible with almost all the shipping services including Mondial Relay, Express 24 Delivery, Ulozenka Delivery, etc.
5. Make Fields Mandatory or Optional: The Prestashop fast checkout addon provides full control to the admin allowing him to make the checkout fields mandatory or optional. You can also re-arrange the fields by dragging and dropping.
6. Google Auto-address fill: The addon remembers and detects the user's country as he goes to the checkout page with the Google auto-address fill feature.
7. Customizable layout: PrestaShop One Page Checkout module offers 3 types of design layouts: 1 column checkout, 2 column checkout, and 3 column checkout. You can choose the best fit among these 3 according to your needs.
8. Mailchimp, SendinBlue, and Klaviyo Integrator: You can collect your customers' data from the checkout page and send straight to these accounts.
9. Free Shipping Progress Bar: This is one of the latest features of the Prestashop One Page Supercheckout which displays a progress bar indicating the eligible order amount required for free shipping. The admin can fix this minimum order from the back office of the module.
A new version v6.0.6 of the module is now available.
[NEW] Login with Papal functionality: Along with Facebook and Google, your customers will now be able to login with Paypal also. To activate the feature on your Supercheckout, you need to add Paypal Client ID and Client Secret App ID.
- Folio3 provides custom mobile apps developments services, builds powerful and high performance using optimal coding, best programming practices, coding guidelines and standards.
- Network design professionals dont just develop and design networks for business; they install and maintain them too. As a result, the network design