The checkout page is the step where every online retailer has to worry because it is the stage where it is decided that whether you will successfully receive the order from the customer or not. An optimized and fast checkout helps you get more conversions on your eCommerce website but if your checkout page is complicated and time-consuming then there are high chances of cart abandonment.
With the OpenCart Quick Checkout module, you can simplify your checkout page and can improve conversions on your website. The extension incorporates the whole checkout process on a single page and makes it easy for your customers to easily and quickly fill all the required details on the checkout page and place the order. The OpenCart Simplified Checkout module plays a great role in reducing the abandonment cart rate and improving the conversion rate on your online store. Let's check out the major features of the extension.
Key Features of the OpenCart One Page Checkout extension:
1. With the OpenCart One Page Checkout Pro, you can allow your customers to create a new account on the checkout page or login to their current account. You can also allow them to place the order with guest checkout.
2. The OpenCart One Page Supercheckout also allows you to log in through popular social media networks like Google and Facebook by which your customers can quickly login to your website without wasting time in creating a new account.
3. The OpenCart One Step Checkout extension provides you complete control over the customization of the checkout fields. You can show or hide any checkout field from the back end of the extension. You can even mark the fields mandatory or optional to fill. The admin can also re-arrange the checkout fields with drag and drop features.
4. If the customer misses filling a mandatory field, the OpenCart Responsive One Step Checkout module reminds him by displaying error up-front with Inline validation. The buyer needs to fill the mandatory fields to place the order.
5. The online merchant can easily customize the cart summary. He can show or hide any field on the cart block including product image, name, model, quantity, price, cart total, etc. These customizations can be done for registered customers as well as non-registered customers.
6. The OpenCart Single Page Checkout extension offers 3 different design layouts for the checkout page i.e., 1-column, 2-column, 3-column layout.
7. The OpenCart Quick Checkout module offers multi-store compatibility.
8. The extension supports nearly all the major shipping and payment methods that provide a variety of options to choose from.
9. The OpenCart Fast Checkout extension is desktop, tablet, and mobile responsive.
For more details about this module, kindly visit the following links:
For more information, kindly contact us on email@example.com.
- Recover the abandoned carts with Magento 2 Abandoned cart module by sending reminder emails to your customers
- Enhance the checkout experience of your customers by simplifying the checkout process with Magento 2 One Page Checkout extension
- Increase your sales volume by selling Gift Cards on your eCommerce store with the help of PrestaShop Gift Card Manager Module by Knowband