Bridging visa D is the best available option for those candidates whose current visa is expired and become unlawful citizens of the country. This visa enables them to stay in Australia for a short span of time so that they can apply for the new substantive visa or either they wish to depart, then they can make the necessary arrangement.
It is advisory to apply for the bridging visa D as if anyone caught without the visa then they are immediately deported to their country and also are not allowed to apply for the new visa for Australia for the next 3 years.
Types Of Bridging Visa D
These two categories in which this visa has been determined.
1. Prospective Visa
This visa is for those folks whose visa has expired or about to expire and are unable to get their hands on the visa due to the wrong application. However, they are granted bridging visa D so that they get five days to complete the procedure for the substantive visa.
2. Non Applicant
This is for those who don't have intentions to get the new visa or there is the unavailability of the authorized officer for the interview, then bridging visa D has been granted in order to grant them five days to interview them by the department or to make the necessary arrangements to leave Australia.
Eligibility Criteria For the Bridging Visa D
Likewise other visas, this bridging visa also has a few factors that need to be fulfilled in order to acquire it.
1. Candidates must be present in Australia while applying for this bridging visa.
2. An individual should not hold any substantive visa or it is about to expire within the next 3 days from the day, bridging visa D is applied.
3. An individual is not able to get its hands-on substantive visa either due to failure of the complete application or incorrect charges paid by you, however, you will be able to make the corrections within the next 5 days.
4. If an authorized interviewer is not available at the time.
Requirements For Bridging Visa D Australia
1. Candidates should be an unlawful citizen of Australia while applying for this bridging visa.
2. An applicant must respect and follow all the rules and regulations of Australia.
3. Candidates should be present in Australia.
General FAQ’s For The Bridging Visa D
1. Traveling outside Australia holding bridging visa D?
An individual is not allowed to travel outside Australia on this bridging visa. If an individual does so, then they are not permitted to enter Australia.
2. Is it possible to work with bridging visa D?
No, no one is allowed to work on this visa. The government has restricted work in Australia with this bridging visa.
3. Cost of bridging visa D?
This visa is free of cost. Department doesn’t charge any fees for its application from an applicant.
4. What is the validity period for the bridging visa D?
It is valid for five days from the day it is granted to the candidate.
I hope I have covered all the relevant information. If you need some professional advice then you can contact Migration agent Perth. They are experts in this field and updated regarding new changes. They will be helpful and the process will be easy for you.
- Instead of feeling trapped at home, I’ve been enjoying the great outdoors more than ever — even when pedaling up the scariest hills in town
- Many of us, especially those who have been driving for a long time, develop certain habits that are not just dangerous and put others at risk, but can also ruin our vehicles.
- Commencing highschool is frequently a frightening and impressive proposition for teenagers and fogeys alike. The materials that take