For applying for a partner visa 820 is really a huge task, but not now. The relief free and very easy process to get your partner visa is with a migration agent. The subclass 820 visa allows a de facto partner or spouse partner who wants to live, stay, and work in Australia. The applicant must be the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.
The one can apply for both the visas, i.e temporary visa, and permanent visa.
The visa 820 allows an applicant to lead directly to the permanent partner visa and the applicant must be in Australia while applying for visa subclass 801.
The important things to remember before applying visa 820,
1. The applicant must be an outsider in Australia.
2. The applicant should have faced any visa cancellation in the past.
3. Applicants should have proper authentic evidence of marriage or have future plans (i.e. marriage).
4. The applicant must be the partner of Australian citizenship.
The processing time for this visa is,
1. 75% of applicants took 19 months of time.
2. 90% of applicants may take 24 months of visa processing time.
The basic requirements for this visa are,
1. You and your partner should be 18 above.
2. You and your partner genuinely have an ongoing mutually-consenting relationship.
3. The marriage with your partner can be polygamous or with same-sex and relations should exist for at least 12 months.
4. An applicant must have a medical assessment to manifest reasonably good health.
5. An applicant must have a good character record.
6. An applicant should not be involved in any criminal activity.
7. An applicant should not hold any past record in visa cancellation.
The mandator partner visa subclass 820 checklist is,
1. Plan the visa process in advance to avoid unnecessary stress.
2. Provide all identified documents of yours to submit such as birth certificates or identification documents.
3. Police verification is mandatory and attaches required documents of the specific country.
4. Family details should be submitted of yours and your partners and mention the wedding dates as part of the online form.
5. Show your De facto relationship of over 12 months or if you have been living together for over a year then submit rental agreements and utility bills are more than sufficient.
6. Attach some photographs of you and your partner attending family and social functions gathering.
7. Provide necessary financial statements of domestic arrangements household duties and
8. You and your partner should provide proof of your relationship legitimacy.
After fulfilling all the necessary requirements, the applicant can get eligible for a permanent visa.
The main benefits of this visa are,
The temporary visa allows you limited benefits,
1. The applicant can live and work in Australia until you get your permanent Partner visa.
2. The applicant can study in Australia without access to government funding.
3. The applicant can enroll for Medicare which is Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses.
4. The applicant can include dependent children on your application.
And, the permanent visa includes all the benefits of Australian permanent resident have,
1. The applicant has full work rights.
2. The applicant has an opportunity to study in Australia.
3. The applicant gets access to Medicare.
4. The applicant has the opportunity to apply for Australian citizenship.
5. The applicant can sponsor relatives for permanent residence.
6. The applicant can travel in and out of Australia.
In nutshell, both the visas are important and are correlated with each other. Once you get your temporary visa under the guidance of any Migration Agent Perth then get applicable for your permanent visa.
- article above will make sure that your experience is one to remember for years to come. You will return to your daily routine refreshed and ready to go.