Uttarakhand may be a Indian state which is blessed by the Himalayan ranges than the other Indian state. Auli is the one and the special part of this place who not only consider the best place to visit in india but also know as the best place to visit in Uttarakhand region. Most of the tourist considered it because the best place to go to in India thanks to its various reasonably scenic beauty. Auli in Uttarakhand offers everything to a tourist who eats sleeps and lives with mountain.
This state is split into two region in north and south. Garhwal ranges of Himalaya covers the northern part and within the south there's Kumaon range. after we want to explore a hilly area, we always looks for a few wildlife trails, bird watching areas, valleys, meadows, ancient temples, skiing, trekking, camping and most significantly the eternal peace and you'll be amazed to listen to that every one these are there in AULI Uttarakhand. Just you would like the eyes and a mind to feel these.
Auli is one amongst the foremost beautiful place to go to in Uttarakhand. it's one amongst the simplest place for skiing located at the elevation of 9186 feet (2800 metres) within the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. Auli may be a part of Garhwal mountain chain and best referred to as a winter destination of India. Many tourists likes to enjoy the summer in Auli but Winter is that the best time to date to go to this place.
Here we guide you with the every point that you know before start you trip to AULI. We are from SASTATREK.COM and majorly focus on the to make aware you with everything that effect your budget and make an Under Budget Trip for you.
1. How to reach Auli ( includes : traveling, Local Traveling, Hotel Rent, Food cost, Activities cost )
2. Best time to visit Auli ( Winter, Summer Spring)
3. Total traveling timings in details
4. Approximate travel cost
5. Attractions of Auli
6. Some less explored places of Auli
You can reach Auli from anyplace of India but Delhi is taken into account to be the place which is well connected by bus. you've got to require several buses and canopy a complete of 500 kilometres to succeed in Auli from Delhi by spending the normal fair of 700 to 800 per person. you've got to cross the famous places like Rishikesh and Joshimoth. within the article of Auli i've got mention the detail about the local transport which is able to lead you to chop some extra cost for reserve car.
You can visit Auli throughout the year expect the season. Auli gives a distinct experience in each season of the year but the simplest time to go to Auli is clearly Winter. Auli becomes a snow covered paradise which makes it one amongst the foremost famous winter destination of India who bless the place with the nameof one of the best place to visit in uttarakhand. If you actually love the snow adventures specially skiing the the simplest period of time is November to February. most engaging a part of winter may be a sunny day you'll see plenty of Himalayan peaks from Auli. From Auli you can see a magnificent view of peaks in the Himalayan range. Nanda Devi, Dunagiri, and Kamet and other peaks are clearly visible from here.
Whenever you visit AULI must take a ride in Cable Car through AULI famous for. It located at the highest peak with elevation of 9186 feet. The top view of Cable Car gives you a unimagined hilly view of Himalayan region.
This is one of the solid reason why you visit AULI. Skiing consider as the life partner of AULI. Every person who visit to AULI definitely go for skiing either he know or not know about the skiing. This is an one of the best wonderful experience you can add up in you trip.
AULI lake is well known famous with the name is Biggest Man Made Lake in India. The view is really very beautiful you have to carry Chair Life of AULI to visit the biggest and the amazing man made lake.
- Spire taxis, a big name in the UK in providing all type of transfer services, including executive airport transfers too at a competitive price.
- The adventure travel industry of India has witnessed a steady growth in the last decade. Thousands of travellers from all across the country flock mostly towards destinations to the Himalayas, Western & Eastern Ghats, etc. for trekking. The mountainous belt in North India offers various options for travel enthusiasts, among which Chadar trek in Ladakh deserves special mention.
- When we think about the wildlife holidays in the Northern part of India, the place that comes to mind immediately that is Jim Corbett national park especially as it is close to the Himalayas. It is ne