Many organizations are considered to be the cheapest bulk SMS provider in India. The concept of bulk SMS service is the best option for small as well as big businesses to market their products and services in the least cost. A lot of organizations are developing strategies to market their products and services with the help of bulk SMS services.
Following are some of the benefits of this concept:
• It can provide a higher open based rate: In comparison to other marketing tools, the bulk SMS marketing has been considered to have a very high open based rate. Almost all the SMS is opened within the first 10 minutes. On the other hand, only a fraction of emails which are sent to the consumers are opened and the rest of them is sent to the spam box directly.
• It also provides a very high conversion rate: The amount of conversion rate provided by the SMS service is very high in comparison to all other forms of marketing. In today’s world where many messaging type applications are available, people still prefer to go with the option of SMS-based service to communicate things easily. A lot of B2C companies have received a very high conversion rate with the help of such services.
• This is a very cost-friendly method: The bulk SMS service method of marketing is considered to be very budget-friendly and economical in comparison to all the other marketing tools such as television-based marketing and billboards. This concept has helped to save a lot of cost and time of the organizations which have implemented it.
• This is an effortless way of marketing: Sending an SMS is not a task of very qualified people and one can hire anybody to do this kind of task. All the people who have mobile phones can do this. But in case one is planning to send such messages to consumers than going through mobile is not a very good option. Here comes the importance of organizations that provide bulk SMS services because they are well known for their reliable and efficient services.
• This concept has a wide appeal and an easy reach: Even the basic feature phones also have this option of sending and receiving the SMS. So, there is no need for internet connection in this concept. This has led to increasing the customer base of the organizations in comparison to all other platforms. A major portion of the population using cell phones which means that the consumer base of such organizations is very wide and this is considered to be an effective method of communication.
• Speed associated with it: In comparison to the email-based marketing where one needs an internet connection and proper process of logging in. This concept of SMS marketing is considered to be very speedy and can help you save a lot of money side-by-side. As per some data, more than 90% of the SMS which are sent are also read between 10 minutes.
Various companies provide online bulk SMS service which can be availed by the organizations to increase their consumer base.
- Using shirt boxes for sending gifts is the latest idea among the shopkeepers and customers. These can be made alluring by using multiple customization features.
- In case youre similar to me, regardless of whether you are glad to flaunt the marking of your sparkly new camera, the lash that is commonly included with most DSLRs simply doesnt slice it with regards to your style,
- Looking into the near future & pondering upon what Google will unveil with the its latest flagship announcement of Pixel 5. Lo & behold till the final launch date!