It is impossible to underestimate the benefits of tennis on the human body. The game really has a big impact on the athlete and not only helps to stay in good shape. In addition to physical activity, tennis, as they say, teaches "logic". It is not for nothing that this sport is referred to as "intellectual". Therefore, the question of what develops tennis cannot be limited only to the answer that tennis develops muscle groups. Not the last role in the game is assigned to the strategy and tactics of each game, the miscalculation of the opponent's pros and cons, the forecast of his moves, and so on. Tennis helps to keep almost all muscle groups in good shape, develops the respiratory and cardiac systems well, improves the functioning of the circulatory system and the flow of oxygen, but also, importantly, strengthens endurance, "hardens" a person if you want. And while tennis is one of the safest sports, there can be misses. Correctly selected inventory and, of course, high-quality and qualified coverage, which you will find in our center, will help to avoid misunderstandings.
Let's talk about this sport in as much detail as possible. Let's start with the muscles and body systems that this game develops. Much of the work that muscles do in tennis is dynamic. This usually manifests itself in concentric and eccentric movements. A lot of movements and techniques in tennis lead to contraction and lengthening of muscle fibers. It turns out that during the game, one muscle group constantly works to accelerate movements, the second, on the contrary, to brake. Of course, since an athlete works with a racket all the time, one of the main muscle groups involved in the process is the biceps and triceps. An important role is given to the muscles of the legs, which are also constantly tense and require sharp movements, the search for balance, and so on. In general, tennis is just one of those sports, in which all muscle groups are fairly evenly involved in general, and this, of course, makes this hobby indispensable for those who want to relieve stress after a busy work schedule and keep themselves in shape. But for this, the load must be dosed and regular. In addition to dynamic movements, tennis is characterized by static ones, and this is the work of a different muscle group and according to a different principle. Muscles of the back, neck, abs and others - everything really works in tennis!
Tennis definitely has health benefits and is considered one of the safest sports. The possibility of physical damage, of course, is there, but it is minimal. Tennis, as already noted, has a positive effect on the relaxation of muscles that are in a state of hypertonicity. In addition, with strong, consistent, frequent muscle tension, the production of endorphins occurs, and this, as we know, is the hormones of happiness that have a beneficial effect on the body and even prolong life. During the game, the respiratory and cardiovascular systems are trained. Tennis is generally the perfect cardio workout. Tennis is useful not only from the side of anatomy, but also psychology - the game helps to relieve not only muscle, but also emotional tension. Due to the increased concentration in the process, after - there is a sharp relaxation, it is a change of states and gives its healing effect. The processes of nucleation of new nerve cells are accelerated, response and coordination are improved. Assertiveness, energy, improved memory and thinking - all this is also inherent in people playing tennis.
The disadvantages of tennis, in contrast to the advantages, are very few. There are a number of medical contraindications, usually standard for activities related to physical activity. We emphasize once again that today tennis is the most harmless sport. Generally speaking, the disadvantages include, perhaps, only the very high cost of renting a court. But we offer an affordable tariff and are always ready to offer additional bonuses for our services.
Tennis is a versatile sport that is ideal as a workout, both for keeping fit and for professional or amateur training. The versatility of tennis is that during the game you work out all muscle groups, train coordination of movements, endurance, hone the skill of the game. You can start playing tennis at any age. But is it worth giving small children to play tennis, and if so, at what age is it best to start playing?
Why tennis is good for kids
This sport is an excellent way to spend leisure time with children, with the benefit of their own and children's health. But what else is the positive side of tennis when children play it? Let's consider the main advantages:
1. Individuality. Tennis is a game of responsible people, in which it will not work to shift the failures onto the team. A child who plays will understand and take full responsibility for the result of playing for himself, learn to be independent, make important decisions, and control his emotions.
2. Physical development. Even with light exertion, tennis has an effect on the physical condition of children. Your child's well-being will improve after the first month of classes. He will become more developed physically, body flexibility will appear, and reaction will improve. During the game of tennis, the whole body and all muscle groups work, the legs, arms, back, neck are involved, under the need to constantly hit and hit the ball, the press will begin to form. As a result, the child has a naturally formed muscle mass, and endurance increases.
- Frank Mill must feel like Marty McFly, the main character from Back to the Future. Regardless of what hes up to, he is continuously being dragged
- End of the novel? Finally, Novak Djokovic was informed that his visa was rejected and that he will leave Australia this Thursday
- With nine games postponed over the past week, including five already from this weekends 10-match fixture list, clubs want the chance to discuss the options.