Powerball is a widely known US lottery, called “Lotto America” at first. It was launched in 1988. In 1992, it was renamed to “Powerball.” Draws are held on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Powerball tickets are available locally in 44 states of the USA.
New Official Website :- powerball.us.org
How to Play Powerball?
This is how you can play Powerball:
1. Choose five main numbers between 1 and 69.
2. Select a Powerball number between 1 and 26.
3. Choose whether to add Power Play, offering the chance to multiply non-jackpot prizes.
4. Purchase your tickets by the cut-off time in your state or online. This ranges from 6:45 pm PST in Washington to 10 pm EST in New York and Florida. Players in Puerto Rico can play until 10:59 pm when the clocks switch forward an hour over winter.
The player picks numbers from two sets in Powerball. Main numbers are picked from a 1 to 69 range. The player needs to pick 5 numbers (white balls). An extra number, named Power Ball, needs to be picked from 1 to 26 (red ball). To win the grand prize, all main numbers and the extra PowerBall number have to be picked correctly.
The players who pick all the main numbers, but miss the Powerball can receive a prize of $1 million.
The Powerball jackpot grows until it is won. Players select five numbers from 1 to 69; and one POWERBALL number from 1 to 26. Players can multiply non-jackpot prizes by 2, 3, 4, 5, or 10 times with the POWERPLAY® option for an additional $1 per play. NOTE: The Match 5 + POWERPLAY prize is always $2 million. The 10X multiplier is only in play when the advertised jackpot is $150 million or less.
Powerball players can win prizes in nine different tiers, from matching just the Powerball right up to the jackpot for matching all five numbers plus the Powerball.
Today, Powerball tickets online may be bought using a pc, a smartphone, or any other mobile device. It doesn’t matter if you live in America, Europe, Australia, Asia, or Africa – you can play the Powerball Lottery online without any restrictions just by having internet access.
POWERBALL tickets are $2 per play. Tickets are sold in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Drawings are broadcast live every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET from the Florida Lottery draw studio in Tallahassee. More than half of all proceeds from the sale of a POWERBALL ticket remain in the jurisdiction where the ticket was sold.
You can claim your Powerball prize online or in-store depending on the prize amount and where you purchased your ticket. Check out our Claiming Prizes page for more information on how to claim your Powerball prize.
A Powerball Syndicate is a group of players working together to increase their chance of winning. With a group of players, you can pool your money to buy a bigger entry, which could give you more chances to win. If your syndicate wins, the prizes are shared amongst all syndicate members!
- If уоu have been rесеntlу diagnosed wіth thуrоіd еуе dіѕеаѕе, dо not bе dіѕсоurаgеd. Rеаlіzе thаt thіѕ is a fruѕtrаtіng dіѕеаѕе that is dіffісult tо trеаt, and thаt wе undеrѕtаnd the emotional upheaval that thіѕ change іn уоur appearance may hаvе сrеаtеd.
- You can ask own family and a friend for guidelines of professionals whom theyve called to restoration sinks, lavatories and different problems across the house.
- People who only need basic offices or only space to give substance can go with the expectations of cheap Linux Web Hosting. However, one disadvantage of these administrations is that the hosting organization can show advertisements on your website. Promotions could be standard or even pop-up.