If you are looking forward to applying for a skilled independent subclass 189 then you need to submit EOI (Expression of interest) and you have to pass a skilled migration point test with a minimum of 60 numbers. You have to proficient in the English language as you are not from English speaking countries. You must below 45 years at the time of applying for a skilled independent subclass visa 189. If you are employed in Australia as a skilled person then you can apply for a skilled nominated visa subclass 190 to receive a residence visa. It is compulsory that you must be invited to fulfill the 189 Visa Requirements. Visa subclass 189 let's allow you to bring your family members to Australia after seeing the 189 visa checklist and you can also sponsor them for permanent residence as an 189 visa holder.
1. Required Documents
• Collect the pages of your current passport with expiry dates etc.
• Provide your national identities like Aadhaar cards, voter id, etc.
• In case you have changed your name or having other names then provide the proof of name changed.
• Collect and submit relationship documents whatever you are married, divorced, separated, etc.
• Provide a police certificate of Australian police with skilled independent subclass 189 form if you have to spend a minimum of 12 months in Australia.
• Provide a character certificate of overseas countries in which you spend time except for Australia including your country.
• Provide proof with skilled independent visa subclass 189 Australia form that you have at least compete English at the time of visa invitation.
• Provide partner document and relationship document if you are in a relationship with skilled independent subclass 189.
• If you are submitting your partner application with a visa then you need to prove that your partner has competent English.(not applicable for UK,USA,Canada,NZ citizens).
• Submit your dependent under eighteen documents and dependent above eighteen documents.
• Collect and submit documents that prove your claim submitted by you in EOI forms like skill assessment, Australian or any other countries employment, education documents in Australia if you have done, etc.
• Translate all non-English documents in English by any NAATI ( National Accreditation Authority For Translators And Interpreters ) registered translators.
• Scan your all visa-related documents in color format and attach and complete your 189 visa checklist.
2. Apply For The Visa
You know that without an invitation you can’t apply for visa subclass 189. You have to apply for this skilled independent visa subclass 189 under 60 days after you have invited. You can apply for a visa from Australia or outside of Australia.
Make sure you will lawful at the time of applying for a visa. Immigration Authorities have a right to reject your visa application in case you provide illegal documents or your bridging visa A has expired or cease. To overcome this situation I would like to suggest you contact a registered and high authorized Immigration Agent Adelaide which has high credibility worldwide.
- Almost all the people will look for the safest solution for the problems that happens in their life to avoid the risk in future. When a certain problem arises, the best solution can be done by getting
- Several attorney firms continue to outsource their billing departments and use products and services provided by dedicated companies that have expertise in the field with years of experience.
- If you are looking forward to applying for a skilled independent subclass 189 then you need to submit EOI (Expression of interest) and you have to pass a skilled migration point test with a minimum of 60 numbers.