How To Make Sure You Still Have Great Hair, Even After Dyeing It?
- Invest in a decent dry shampoo. While you can still rinse out your hair inbetween showers, getting to invest in a good dry shampoo is actually a very smart way to able to stretch out the time in between two washes.
- Get yourself a good leave in conditioner. Leave in conditioners are great and so are skin infection cream in india. They contain silicones that make up a protective layer, all around the hair shaft. This then helps in minimizing the post processing frizz and sun damage. It also helps in protecting your hair from the kind of damage that is caused by heat styling tools.
- Making sure of when to use a clarifying shampoo. When you clarify your hair atleast once every month, you will see that your hair is healthy. Don't use clarifying treaments as soon as you colour your hair. The strong and harsh detergents will not only strip away the colour but they will also let your hair poke out like it's hay. It is in your best interest to keep aside clarifying shampoos until and unless you've seen that your hair is back to its original health and the colour is slowly fading away.
- Oiling away at your hair. While hair packs have a great role in improving the health of your hair, regular oiling is a must when it comes to your haircare routine. It doesn't matter if you're applying oil on your head before you go to bed or if you're doing it in the morning, no hair routine is incomplete without properly oiling your hair. What oil does is, it helps in sealing in the nourishment and moisture in the hair. Apart from that it forms a protective layer all over your hair which then protects it from heat and sun damage. Given below are few steps if you want to receive a hot oil treatment in your own home. For this you will need a few tablespons of a carrier oil of your choice. It can be jojoba, olive or coconut oil. All you need to do is warm up the oil for a few seconds till you see it is slightly warm. Massage this warm oil into your scalp and then work it down to the tips of your hair. You need to concentrate on the tips because at the end of the day these are the most damaged parts. Once you see that your scalp and hair are covered entirely, leave on the oil for an hour. You can also put it on overnight. Go ahead and wash the oil out with cool water and a sulphate free shampoo. Do this atleast twice a week.
- Don't go overboard with heat styling tools and ketoscalp anti-dandruff shampoo. When you colour your hair, go a little easy on the use of heat styling machines. Try and let your hair dry naturally instead of using blow dryers. Go ahead and try out simple hairstyles intead of just straightening and curling your hair.