Red beans, salt, sugar, rice syrup and extra vanilla.
rice flour, sugar, salt, food coloring and corn flour (starch powder).
Making process: 2 hours.
1 cup kidney beans, washed clean then put in the pan.
Add 3 cups of water and heat it on high for about 10 minutes, keeping it covered.
Reduce heat and cook over low heat for 1 1/2 hours. If it's still not soft, keep cooking until it's soft and don't forget to add water. Remember, use only low heat.
When cooked, crush the red beans with a spoon until soft and can be used as a filling.
Add 3/4 brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 2-3 teaspoons corn syrup.
keep stirring until the solution is evenly mixed and the filling looks shiny.
Divide the filling in half, store the rest in the refrigerator for later making.
Make a circle like a small ball of the same size. Separate.
Put 1 cup rice flour (Mochiko powder), 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar in a bowl.
Add the coloring to 3/4 cup of mixed water and pour into the mixture.
Stir the mixture until blended.
Cover tightly the dough then cook for about 3 minutes using the microwave.
When done, remove the dough and stir again with a spoon for about 20 seconds.
Cover again and microwave.
Knead the dough until smooth. Twist about 100 times with a spoon. So that later when cooked, the mochi will turn chewy.
In the chop, sprinkle with starch powder then cut the dough rolls.
Shape it into squares and flatten it then put in the red bean balls.
How? How to make mochi or chapssalddeok cakes is very easy, right? You can change the contents according to your taste. If you want, just fill it with ice cream. after being formed into balls, immediately put them in the freezer. Later the suggestions will be more delicious.
https://sites.google.com/view/full-attack-on-titan-4-6 https://sites.google.com/view/full-realhousewivesdallass-5-3 https://sites.google.com/view/full-fbi-most-wanted-2-4 https://sites.google.com/view/full-kims-convenience-5-1 https://sites.google.com/view/full-the-cabins-1-12
You don't have to go far to Korea to enjoy kimchi. You can make your own kimchi at home. The method is very simple and definitely better with your own handmade.
Here are the recipes and easy ways to make kimchi at home.
Ingredients of kimchi:
-3 tablespoons of salt
-One carrot, cut into thin strips
-6 cups of water
-900 grams of chicory cut into medium squares.
-Six spring onions, cut into thin slices
-Fresh chopped ginger 1/2 tbsp
-3 tablespoons of Korean fish / shrimp sauce. However, if you want to make vegetarian kimchi, do not use this ingredient.
-1/4 cup Korean dry chili (or other ground chili)
1 cup of radish, coarsely chopped
-1 tablespoon sugar
How to make kimchi:
1. Before making, start with mustard greens, carrots and other vegetables and wash all ingredients to avoid bacteria.
2. Dissolve salt in water in a clean container.
3. Put the chicory in salt water and press to cover the mustard green for up to 12 hours. Then stand it up.
4. After 12 hours, dry the mustard green and set aside water. Then mix other ingredients such as carrots and radishes. Add a pinch of salt.
5. The next step is to puree and mix kimchi spices such as ginger, fish sauce and chili powder.
6. When the seasoning is finished, mix the spices evenly with the kimchi.
7. Return the kimchi ingredients to a large airtight container and add a little salt water that you set aside earlier.
6. After all, put it in a container, close it tightly, and leave it for at least a day. This is due to acidity preference.
7. If the acidity is good, you can enjoy kimchi.
You can serve the jjampong that you have cooked in a bowl. You can enjoy this spicy seafood noodle dish as lunch.
You already know how to make jjampong at home? If you drool seeing oppa eat jjampong, now you just have to make it yourself in the kitchen. Good luck, yes!
- Dr Jay Feldman joins this subject of usage, preparing, upkeep, catabolism, biosynthesis, and presence of food. Food science manages the examination of the physical, mix, and normal beautifiers of food; and the made sure about bits of knowledge of food arranging.