The Himalayas is one such gift of nature which is peerless to any other thing. No one can match the beauty and serenity of this place. The fresh air which flows there and passes down our body is astounding. It is like a canopy which is form between sunshine and trees. The relationship of purity, love, and peace is all defined by this place. The ascetic place of Yogis and sages is the Himalayas.
From past many years, Yogis and Sages are practicing Yoga in the Himalayas for their better life. They believe that their life would be full of peace and contentment if they perform Yoga. Whenever you visit the Himalayas, one thing which blows mind is the traverse path.
It changes from lush green to valleys and then to Jungles. Mountains of Himalayas has the mysticism which transformed a person's life with good health and soul.
We are one of the finest Yoga Teacher Training in India. We have been training students for past 12 years. We have successfully trained 1550 Yoga teacher from across the world which are spreading yoga classes & awareness around the globe.
Why choose the Himalayas for Yoga and meditation?
One can find the best training their which one can take with them as a gift for rest if their lives. The beauty of the Himalayas and the majestic mountains takes our soul away from any hustle-bustle of life.
Are you confused about choosing the Himalayas for Yoga and meditation? Then don't be because nothing can beat the power of nature. Reasons for choosing the Himalayas over any other majestic places are:
• The Serene Atmosphere: Wearing the mask of stress and loads, people are lacking in their pampering. Yoga releases stress and can become your stress buster. Practicing yoga in a serene atmosphere gives you peace of joy. The Himalayas contains that joy and serendipity. The lush green forest and the valleys which captures our voices are all present in one place that is the Himalayas. One can attain utmost peace when connected to oneself and nature. Yoga can only benefit a person when that person is cut off the hussy-bussy life and is on a path of exploring his/her inner self.
• Weather of Himalayas: The Himalayas has one of the most resplended weather throughout the year. This weather is best for yogis which refresh their souls and it also provides best yoga teacher training and retreats. The delightful weather of Himalayas is best in summers for practicing Yoga and meditation. People retrospect the nature and eternal bliss of Himalayas.
• Godliness attached to it: The Himalayas have the supreme effect. It is connected with nature and also with God. Lord Shiva connects with this splendid beauty of Peaks and mountain ranges. Yoga and meditation are so pious that it affects our body positively. The deep connection with the God and its eternal power gives yogis and other sages a tranquil understanding over their body.
• Refreshing Activities: Besides practicing yoga and attaining retreats, many tourists follow the Himalayas religiously and come in a troop to enjoy other activities like trekking, bungee jumping, and other adventurous sports. One can even play around bonfires and dance along that. To make your vacay mode for cheerful you can even come joining the Yoga teacher training and Yoga retreats in the Himalayas, which are best provided by nature.
• The local delicacies: A travelogue can explore so much in the Himalayas. People can experience a good and a new life like yogis by exploring local people. The local delicacies like Tibetan food and other vegetarian dishes can serve you best with great honor. Vegetarian food is preferred when you are practicing Yoga anywhere you go. The purity remains stable and you can live a sustainable lifestyle. People can communicate with others and encourage to practice Yoga in the Himalayas for their betterment.
The Himalayas are best suited for Yoga trainers and the one who needs some time to know themselves. In the city life, your body gets exhausted so peace of mind for growth is important for every life.
Our curriculum has been structured based on our solid experience and knowledge to build a strong foundation in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice combined with alignment techniques with various yoga props from the Iyengar style.
- Trying new ideas and learning new skills can be quite daunting for many people. The older you are, the less likely you are to move out of your comfort zone.
- CertsAgent has a refund policy for their clients. If you fail your desie exam then we will refund your amount as soon as we can.