Many years ago a dear friend and I were chatting about our favorite subject at the time - manifesting. She was a master at creating and magnetizing to her whatever she desired and was very generous in sharing with me the techniques she used.
"I don't own these methods," she'd say. "They belong to all of us. The more that people know how powerful they are in creating their life, the more they'll do a better job of it. What I share with you is designed to be used to consciously create the things you love. If everyone did this, we'd have a better world."
And so I share with you this tidbit that she gave me about manifesting into your life what you love.
Before you can add what you would love to have or to be to your life, you must make room for it. Until you rid yourself of those things in your life that cause you to feel negative emotions, you won't be able to bring into your life the things you want that make you feel happy. When you buy a new sofa, you can't put it in your house until you get rid of the old one. Same goes for anything negative that is taking up room in your life, whether it's a person, a thing, or a belief.
This is where the No-Thing modality comes into play.
The premise of the No-Thing is that you have an emotion about everything in your life. That emotion varies in intensity and quality. You can absolutely hate and detest something or you can find it mildly annoying. You can adore something or simply like it somewhat. To the degree that you feel the emotion, you are attached to that thing. So if you feel an extreme hate about, say, your job, it's going to be more difficult for you to leave it than if you simply find it somewhat disagreeable.
Additionally, whatever the specific thing is that you hate about your job, even if you quit your present job and find another, that thing you detest will follow you to the next job. Until you release your emotional attachment of hatred to that thing it will continue to be a part of your life. It must become a No-Thing in order for you to rid yourself of it.
How do you make the emotional attachments you don't want disappear from your life? Here are some techniques to help you rid yourself of an emotional attachment and make it a No-Thing:
1. Shrinking: Close your eyes and envision the thing you detest. Feel the emotion. Now make that vision begin to become smaller and smaller. Notice as it shrinks in size how your emotional response to it become less intense. Shrink it until it completely disappears. Repeat as desired.
2. Moving: Close your eyes and envision the thing you abhor. If it's an action, see yourself performing it. Now send that vision away from you and watch as it moves into the distance, farther and farther away until you can't see it any more. Notice how you feel as it moves away from you. Repeat as often as you like.
3. Talking: Close your eyes and imagine the thing you hate. If it's an activity, give it a shape and color or some other kind of identity. Ask it these questions: What are you teaching me? What must I know or do to be done with you? What is the opposite of you that would be beneficial for me to attract to myself?
The good news is that the emotional attachment you have to the things you love keeps them in your life.
Kathy Wilson helps people create a better life for themselves using a multi-faceted approach. Your needs are unique, and the methods she uses are customized to your specific needs. As her client, you and she may use Life Purpose Coaching, spiritual mentoring and consulting, NLP, vibrational healing, PSYCH-K, Tarot, teaching... whatever is in your highest and best interests. She's a Certified Professional Coach, spiritual teacher, Reiki master, vibrational healer, author of An Inner Journey: Living Your Life Purpose,
Author Website : google.com
Try Free Demo of 77-885 Exam Dumps in PDF Format
- 77-885 Exam, 77-885 questions, 77-885 practice test, 77-885 practice exam, 77-885 dumps, 77-885 Exam Dumps, 77-885 exam questions, 77-885 exam practice test, 77-885 exam dumps, Microsoft 77-885 Dumps, Microsoft 77-885 Exam, 77-885 Braindumps, 77-885 Exam Coupon, 77-885 exam promo code, Microsoft 77-885 exam Questions, Microsoft 77-885 Practice Test, 77-885 Practice Questions
Adult education provides adults with a better quality of education and an improved standard of livin
- Watch popular Movies Online For Free HD Streaming Full 123Movies Putlockers Popcornflix Iflix Netflix hd1080p Bluray Download