While dumps vary in accuracy and relevancy, they should be used as any practice exam would be used, as a means to measure and test your knowledge of the information that you gained and learned elsewhere. You don't start with the practice exam. You start by studying and then you take the practice test to gauge your aptitude. Many test-takers make the mistake of using it as a cheat-sheet or shortcut; one only needs to memorize the answers to pass the test. Using this reverse approach can possibly get you through some weaker, low-stakes certification, but even if you pull of this stunt and are certified, realize that you are essentially, truly incompetent in an engineering field.
There are several reasons to not use a braindump, ever. Here are 5 reasons why not to use exam dumps (also known as braindumps) for Windows 7 certification exams:
1. Braindumps are illegal. All candidates that take an IT certification exam are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to not to leak exam related information. But leaks do happen and it is these the leaks have led to dozens of braindump providers.
2. Hampers Learning. Using exam dumps may help you pass the exam, but you will learn little, if anything about the Windows 7 operating system and services. In other words, you may get the job, but do you have the skills to keep it?
3. Creates false sense of preparedness. Braindump exam material typically only contains actual questions and answers from the exam. Use a trustworthy test prep provider to help you provide conceptual information, study material and progress tracking tools to really determine your level of certification readiness.
4. You may lose your Windows 7certification.
5. Memorizing v/s learning: If you need to spend hours memorizing hundreds of questions and answers, wouldn't that time be better spent towards learning?
First of all, there's something about these braindumps that you need to realize before you spend your money on them. These are results of PREVIOUS exams. Now while basic questions will come out again, the answers may be passe, considering all the advances in technology that has come out since then. After all, that's why they are given at regular intervals and those that have already taken the previous ones may need to come back for further certification.
Second, how do you know that the person that shared the dumps even passed the exams? Look through any forum that discusses braindumps and you'll read about more than one person who looked through the braindumps and found that the answers were wrong!
Third, Microsoft considers the braindumps as a form of cheating. They are actually in the process of tracing who bought braindumps and passed exams using them. These people are to be de-certified in the very near future. Would you risk your work records by branding yourself as a cheat? And what does that even begin to say about your "expertise?"
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6472133
- We generally overhaul our items with most recent 1Z0-1080-20 test inquiries for ORACLE test. By utilizing the 1Z0-1080-20 braindumps from Ace4sure
- H11-851 | Huawei H11-851 exam | H11-851 exam questions | H11-851 exam dumps | H11-851 braindumps | H11-851 practice test | H11-851 actual questions | H11-851 pdf demo
- This methodology, known as Capital Homesteading, would cost American citizens NOTHING. It makes no administration obligation! Furthermore, no purchaser obligation! Also, as opposed to government obligation upheld cash, the buy would be supported (collateralized) by genuine, gainful, private-segment resources