1. Seblak creamy bakso noodles.
- 600 ml of water
- 50 grams of colorful onion crackers
- 50 grams of curly noodles
- 1 tablespoon of instant spicy fried rice seasoning.
- 1 egg, shake it off
- 3 pieces of meatballs cut into 4 parts
- 3 tablespoons full cream milk
How to cook:
- Boil water until it boils. Add crackers and curly noodles. Cook until the crackers are soft.
- Pour the instant fried rice seasoning with spicy fried rice and eggs. Stir well.
- Enter the fried meatballs first, then add the milk. Stir well and cook until it boils. Add 3 tablespoons of full cream milk.
- Taste test. Remove and a roll of creamy meatball noodles ready to be served while warm.
2. Seblak meatball macaroni sauce.
- 2 hands of aci crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5 meatballs, sliced
- leeks, sliced
- 200 ml of water
- Sufficient cooking oil
- enough salt
- 8 cayenne pepper
- 4 cm kencur
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 5 cloves of red onion
How to cook:
- Soak the aci crackers in hot water until soft for about 30 minutes, add 1 tablespoon of oil so they don't stick together.
- Saute ground spices until fragrant. Set aside on the edge of the pan.
- Make scrambled eggs until half cooked, add the meatballs and spring onions, stir.
- Enter the water, wait until it boils.
- Enter the drained crackers. Stir stir.
- Add salt and sugar, taste test.
- Remove and serve while warm.
3. Seblak mi.
- 1 mi
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp sausage crackers
- Leeks and cabbage
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic
- 1/2 grains, emiri
- 7 red chilies
- 3 cm kencur
- 1 small sachet of tomato sauce
- To taste sugar , salt, flavoring
- 1.5-2 glasses of boiled water
How to cook:
- Fry the eggs while stirring, drain
- Puree shallots, garlic, hazelnut, kencur. Boil the chilies first then mash them too.
- Stir fry ground spices.
- Give water, sauce, sugar, salt and flavorings.
- After the water thickens, give the crackers that have been soaked in hot water and meatballs, correct the taste.
- Put in the noodles after a while.
- Remove and serve.
4. A spicy sauce.
- Colorful crackers / onions (free)
- Fish balls
- Beef sausage
- Green mustard
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 glasses of water
- Powder broth
- Sweet soy sauce Ground
- 6 red onions
- 3 garlic
- 1 cm kencur
- 25 red bird's eye chilies
- 5 curly red chilies.
- Boil the crackers for about 10 minutes. Drain
- Heat the oil. Saute the ground spices until cooked and fragrant, set aside first to the edge of the pan then add the scrambled egg
- Put the sausage, meatballs, pour water then add the boiled crackers Add the salt, sugar, powder broth and soy sauce.
- Test the taste as desired. Remove and ready to serve.
- Add fried onions to make it more delicious.
5. An entire leg broth.
- 1/4 claw
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Sufficient leeks
- Broth (from claw stew) Ground
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 red chilies large
- 10 cayenne pepper (can be according to taste)
- 1 whole hazelnut
- 1 segment of kencur
- Boil half-cooked claws. Then throw the water. Boil again with new water until soft. To take the broth.
- Add a little broth. Then add the beaten egg while continuing to stir.
- After that, enter the remaining broth. Add the salt, sugar, mushroom broth and seasoning until the taste is just right.
- Wait until cooked, remove and sprinkle with green onions and ready to eat.
- For everybody that is definitely a non-public tutor, you could potentially check with by yourself for all those who are manufacturing