In Gurgaon, many luxury residential communities are available. Many developers present different townships, which is unusual in price, style, layouts, location, and many more factors.
In the M3M Skycity Sector 65 Gurgaon, many investors are investing for a higher rate of return. These homes not just offer a place to stay, but they also offer lifestyle, upmarket location, connectivity to different areas, security, and privacy. The amenities and recreation avenues are at the doorstep of the tenant. Due to these features, a resale value of these apartments is also high.
In the luxury apartments, you will get spacious floor plans, updated spaces with stylish interiors, furniture, and appliances. These spaces present the high quality feel i.e., modular kitchens or premium quality bath fittings. These houses are made with functional and elegant implying spacious areas. The floor of these apartments or villas are free- flow, wrap-around balconies, floor to ceiling windows, tiled flooring, and many other features.
The luxury projects in Gurgaon are different in size, features, and utilities. A different specific reason categorizes these houses. Let's have a look:
- Penthouse Apartments: These luxury houses are placed on the top floor of the buildings. The view from these penthouse apartments is fantastic. They are offering the light of the skyline and the spacious balconies, rooftop decks, sit –out areas. These penthouses come in multi-level or spread mostly across one level
- Studio Apartments: These apartments are also known as bachelor apartments or efficiency apartments. The studio apartments are smaller, and the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom are integrated into one single space. In these apartments, no division or division wall will be found
- High Rise Apartments: The high rise apartments are in tall structure towers offering living spaces. In the large population of Gurgaon, many investors are investing in these massive structures. In these pillars or tall structures, a tenant will get art structures, gated community, recreation avenues, and units varying in size in price
- Low Rise Apartments: The quiet rise apartment's structure is smaller in comparison with the high rise apartments. In these apartments, the builder does not build too many floors as in a high rise apartment. The density of these apartments is low, but privacy is more
- Loft: A loft apartment has ample and double-height space, and these apartments did not have any walls except bathrooms. These apartments come under open feel; loft apartments are also characterized by high ceilings, support beams and poles, and floor to ceiling windows
- Duplex or Triplex Apartments: In the duplex or triplex apartments, the entrance is familiar with a private staircase. Those have three stories that apartments are known as a triplex. In these apartments, tenants or investors get more space, more room, and design
- Serviced Apartments: The Serviced apartments in M3M Heights Sector 65 Gurgaon are also known as extended apartments, and these apartments are famous for luxury and privacy. These serviced apartments are fully furnished and providing hotel-like amenities i.e., Room service, housekeeping, and laundry room.