After, serving, in, both, management/ supervisory positions, as well as a Registered Representative, for a few investment/ financial services, companies, as well as providing, personal financial planning advice, for decades, it's important to recognize, it's nearly always, at least, largely, up - to - you! How one focuses, and moves forward, in an effort to carefully consider, and CONTROL his personal finances, makes a world of difference, in terms of your ultimate results! Becoming more financially secure, and reducing the associated stresses, and strains, which accompany failure to feel that way, impose a combination of emotional, as well as other challenges and obstacles. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, discuss, and review, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it's a smart way to proceed.
1. Coordinate; create budget: Do you treat your personal finances, as a corporate financial manager, might treat their corporate funds? This means, taking true personal responsibility, instead of lip - service, or, merely, blaming - and - complaining! Wise individuals, consistently, take the time, and make a thorough effort, to create a meaningful budget, which they will honor and respect! Every potential revenue item, as well as each expenditure. etc, should be carefully considered, in an honest, realistic way, focused on the finest path, towards effectively coordinating your life's activities, so money and financial obstacles, don't interfere with enjoying your life!
2. Options; opportunities; open - mind: Remain open - minded, and consider your personal options and alternatives, in order to take advantage of the finest opportunities, and/ or, create your finest opportunity, to achieve your goals, priorities, and objectives!
3. Needs: What are your personal, true needs, and, why do you perceive them, as such? How will you be able to address, the best course of action, to pursue, unless/ until, you fully consider these? It's always, up - to - you!
4. Take charge; time - tested; timely; truthful: Don't lie to yourself, but, rather, be truthful, so you can best plan, accordingly! Take charge of your own destiny, rather than letting, outside forces, control your fate! Your education and commitment/ discipline, should allow your time - tested skills, and understanding, provide you with the self - confidence, to proceed with well - considered, timely action, instead of resorting to the dangers, from procrastination!
5. Relevant; responsive; realistic: Learn from the past, but don't get stuck, in the mud! Pursue, consistently, the most relevant, realistic path, which is responsive to your present, and future financial, and personal needs!
6. Orderly: The finest results come from proceeding, in an orderly, well - considered way! The better you are prepared, the happier, you will be!
7. Listen; learn; lessons; long - term: Commit to effectively listening, and learning from every conversation and experience, and using your lessons, towards the finest, long - term results!
If you hope to live, happily, and feeling, financially security, you must be ready, willing, and able, to CONTROL your personal financial plans! Are you up to the task?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands of leaders, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades.
Author Website : google.com