Demanding mahar after divorce procedure in Pakistan:
Nazia Law Associates in Pakistan is the best family law firm for the cases of mahar and divorce procedure in Pakistan.
Q: I am currently going through a divorce procedure in Pakistan through divorce lawyer in Lahore. This has been my wife's request; I just wanted to find out what has to be given to my ex-wife to annul this marriage? She has asked me for the following: l) all her jewellery is given to her by my parents.
2) Her father gave me money to set up my house; she wants this returned. I bought her a laptop where she contributed about 20% to the price. Although she did give me the option to keep this, now she has changed her mind and wants that back as well. As she was a working woman, she wants her savings returned which was used during shifting from Saudi Arabia to the Arab Emirates. She contributed willingly then saying that it is our money, not just hers. Now she wants that back after I started divorce procedure in Pakistan through divorce lawyer in Lahore.
Procedure of divorce in Pakistan:
A: Your case as noted by you, is one of khula — if it is the wife demanding separation — and has two dimensions. One is legal, the other is moral:
1) Legally, you can ask back dower mahar, if paid, or deny payment, if it was still due; 2) Get back the jewellery [or any other such thing] that you or your parents gave her as a marriage gift; Retain 80% price of the laptop — or pay her the 20% she contributed and keep it yourself; Her savings used in the shifting, have to be repaid to her; she has the right to ask once you have started divorce procedure in Pakistan through divorce lawyer in Lahore.
That is the legal position in case of khula but we have been suggesting in all such cases that the husbands should not ask for anything that they ever gave their wives, because Allah and His [Prophet (peace be upon him) did not like it. And to make the separation honourable, the husband is rather advised to be generous and gift something more to his ex-wife. Anyhow, you are free to make any decision — legal or otherwise after starting divorce procedure in Pakistan through divorce lawyer in Lahore.
Q: 'What is mahar? What if the man refuses to pay? Can a man file for bankruptcy on mahar amount? Can woman fight for her rights of mahar after the husband initiated divorce procedure in Pakistan through divorce lawyer in Lahore?
A: The dower or mahr, is the amount proposed by the bride at the time of marriage contract and received by her (and no one else) before the marriage consummation, or in the manner she agreed through her free choice and duly provided in the nickname., Husband cannot refuse it at all unless it (or part of it) is happily absolved and forfeited by the and is never demanded thereafter, He should rather pay it at the time of marriage consummation Why to delay the payment, unless so provided? Our marriage opinion is that without the provision noted above no reason could be accepted for non-payment of mahar. Let it be decided by the court of law, that the man was bankrupt. Even, in that case, the payment should only be deferred, till such time he is solvent again. If the man does not agree through mediations, and the wife [whether divorced or not] insists to receive mahar, she can go to the court and get her right if the husband has initiated divorce procedure in Pakistan through divorce lawyer in Lahore. Our law firm in Lahore is one the best in the divorce procedure in Pakistan.
- Earning an IT certification is a brilliant manner to accumulate and show off your tech talents on a resume as you figure to interrupt into the subject.
- Film El Efecto Mariposa, el efecto mariposa pelicula completa en español latino, el efecto mariposa pelicula, el efecto mariposa película completa
- Released in 2019, the anime Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba has become one of the most popular anime today. While the manga series has ended